Our company manufactures and offers a wide range of foam sheets based on EVA-polymer (ethylene vinyl acetate) materials — EVAplast and EVApren.
Ethylene vinyl acetate is a modern eco-friendly material made by copolymerization of ethylene and vinyl acetate monomer. Chemical foaming and cross-linking of EVA-polymer used at our enterprise makes it possible to obtain a lightweight elastic closed-cell material with a uniform microporous structure and high physical and mechanical characteristics. Foamed EVA material (also called EVAplast, EVApren, Evapor, Penosevilen, etc.) has a number of properties that determine its wide application:
- elasticity and deformation resistance;
- low weight (density from 60 to 400 kg/m?);
- wide range of hardnesses (20-80 JIS S 6050 units or 10-60 SHORE A units);
- wide temperature range (from -70 to +80 deg. C);
- high resistance to aggressive environments and UV radiation;
- chemical inertness and non-toxicity, no smell;
- low dielectric permittivity;
- excellent insulating properties (thermal conductivity coefficient up to 0.04 W/mK);
- high soundproofing characteristics;
- easy workability (mechanical, waterjet, and laser cutting, milling, grinding, thermoforming);
- wide color selection;
Our company is a direct manufacturer of EVA foam sheets, and we offer our customers a wide range of products in terms of thickness, hardness, color, and surface pattern, including custom-made products. With punching presses and a thermoforming line, we manufacture finished products from EVAplast and EVAprene sheets, both from our assortment and according to your order.
Export Manager: Artur Karapetyan
Phone: +7 926 635 33 33